Parloitaliano.online is committed to protecting your personal data and being transparent about what information it holds. Parloitaliano.online understands its obligations to help you understand how and why Parloitaliano.online processes your personal data. This policy tells you about the why, what, how, and when in relation to Parloitaliano.online’s collection and processing of your personal data.
Purpose and basis of Parloitaliano.online’s collection and processing of your personal data
We collect and process your personal data for purpose of performing our obligations under the services chosen by you.
We use the personal data collected from you for purpose of delivering our services to you and, upon your consent, providing you with updated news and marketing information on the services offered by Parloitaliano.online.
We also use your personal data to respond to you when you contact us.
Type of data Parloitaliano.online collects about you
The types of personal information we collect and process about you include:
- Your name and contact information (e.g., email);
- Information that is collected when you visit our website such as cookies;
- Other information alike that helps fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Sharing of your personal information
With your prior consent, we may share information about you for publicity and marketing purposes online, in print and on social media.
We reassure you that, Parloitaliano.online will, under no circumstances, sell your personal data to third parties or permit third parties to sell the data we have shared with them.
Personal Data Storage Duration
Parloitaliano.online will only keep your Personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to have any Personal information removed from our databases, you can have it removed via sending a request to our mail address email@example.com.
1. Right to withdraw consent. Where Parloitaliano.online is collecting or/and processing data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
2. In addition, you have the right to:
• access your personal data;
• demand rectification of incorrect or incomplete data;
• require deletion or removal of your personal data;
• impose restriction on processing of your personal data; and
• object to the processing of your personal data based on grounds other than your express consent.
We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we might have collected personal information from someone under the applicable age of consent without proper consent, please let us know via sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
Security of your personal information
Parloitaliano.online is committed to protecting the information you provide us. We take the information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Your information is protected by controls designed to minimize loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions.
Data retention period
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Parloitaliano.online endeavors to retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for Parloitaliano.online to fulfill the aforementioned purposes. After the data retention period, we will destroy or delete your personal information or make it anonymous such that it cannot be identified or traced back to you.
- If in the future we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that which it was collected, we will notify you of that purpose together with any other relevant information.
Latest version: 4/12/2018